Director / Health Psychologist
BSc (Psychology / Psychophysiology). BA (Honours). MPsych (Health). MAPS.
Breeanna's experience has seen her in many roles as a treating practitioner. She has worked in the community supporting those clinically with mental health condition for more than a decade. Breeanna has also been employed in private hospital settings, in not for profit organisations supporting those with a disability and in corporate health providing psychological related services to employers and employees. Breeanna is presently a psychology board approved Supervisor and enjoys offering supervision and advice to those within her profession.
Her approach to psychological treatment is holistic, warm, empathetic and most importantly, evidenced based. Breeanna provides psychological treatment across the lifespan, seeing children, adolescent and adult clients. Breeanna's areas of treatment include:
- Health psychology
- Mood disorders including depression
- Anxiety disorders including panic and performance anxiety
- Eating disorders, body image issues and weight management
- Ante and post natal depression
- Relationship and parenting challenges
- Stress management
- Post traumatic stress
- Work related harassment and bullying
- Adjustment to life changes and disability
- Chronic health conditions and pain management
- Grief and loss
- Positive psychology, motivation and performance coaching
Breeanna has also held leadership roles in corporate health and continues to offer these services including:
- Independent psychological assessment
- Injury prevention, psychological risk management and wellbeing consulting
- Executive coaching
- Employee assistance program counselling
- Seminar and group training
- Workplace mediation services
- Injury rehabilitation and careers counselling
- Critical incident debriefing
- Registered and Endorsed as a Health Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Registered with Medicare, Private Health Funds, TAC, Worksafe, and other third party funders.
- Full Member of Australian Psychological Society (MAPS).
Breeanna is invested in supporting the mental health needs of her local community. In her down time, she enjoys spending time with herthree children and husband, extended family and friends. Breeanna loves drinking a good Melbourne coffee, reading an interesting non fiction book, walking her dog, attending a gym class and updating her knowledge about the mind and body connection.