Mind Your Mind
Looking for an experienced Psychologist? Coach or Counsellor?
Mental illness is very common. One in five (20%) Australians aged 16-85 experience a mental illness in any year. If you are or suspect you or a family member are experiencing one or more of the following health concerns and mental health disorders, please contact us to arrange an appointment to obtain an assessment, treatment and support:
- Mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders including panic , social anxiety and performance anxiety
- Eating disorders, body image issues and weight management
- Ante and post-natal depression
- Relationship, carer and parenting challenges
- Stress management
- Post traumatic stress
- Health related behaviour change - such as help to quit smoking or increase exercise behaviour
- Work related harassment and bullying
- Adjustment to life changes and disability
- Chronic health conditions and pain management
- Pregnancy and infertility counselling
- Grief and loss
- Injury rehabilitation
- Positive psychology, motivation and performance coaching
Individual Counselling sessions are by appointment only. Group Support / Counselling and Online Counselling is also available. The Mind Your Health Centre Psychologists are experienced, evidence based practitioners. In session they use a combination of therapy styles which are appropriate to the nature of the client's concerns and diagnosis. They use cognitive behavioural therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, dialectical behaviour therapy, mindfulness training, solution focussed therapy, interpersonal therapy and psychoeducation.
For a confidential discussion about whether Mind Your Health Centre can assist, please enquire today on 0410232590 or email@example.com
fees and REBATES
Individual, group and online sessional fees vary and its best to contact Mind Your Health Centre to discuss what fee structure is applicable for your treatment.
Government Medicare rebates are often instantly claimable through HICAPS for part of your consultation with Mind Your Health Centre. Please discuss what options are available to you with your General Practitioner (GP). Mind Your Health Centre offers the following Medicare rebates provided a valid referral from your GP, Psychiatrist or Paediatrician is available at the time of the individual face to face and or group consultation:
- Better Access to Mental Health Plan - Individual Psychological Strategies
- Chronic Disease Management Plan - Individual Allied Health Services
- Non Directive Pregnancy Support Counselling Services
Private Rebates for individual sessions are also available through HICAPS, if you are eligible for psychology service extras in your Private Health Fund. Please check with your fund if you are unsure whether you are covered for psychology. Most major Private Health Funds are available for instant rebate at Mind Your Health Centre.
Rebates for a Compensable Injury or Illness through Worksafe, Transport Accident Commission (TAC), Comcare or Victims Of Crime, you may be eligible to receive full rebatable psychological treatment. A valid referral to see a Mind Your Health Centre psychologist from your medical practitioner, together with confirmation of eligibility for psychology services from your insurer or funding agent is necessary in order commence treatment through these schemes.